Artisan baker, pastry chef, adult in reconversion, or even passionate amateur, you wish to improve your skills in the field of baking or pastry making? The short courses of The Paris Bakery School are made for you!
Introductory courses for the general public
Passionate amateur, adult in reconversion... You want to know the basics of baking, pastry, viennoiserie, chocolate or ice cream? Our 100% practical introductory courses in professional premises and led by passionate trainers are made for you!
What do you want to learn?
- The basics of baking: we offer a 35-hour (5-day) course to learn the basics of baking. Baguettes and homemade breads will no longer hold any secrets for you! The cost of this training week is 1 296 €.
- The basics of pastry making: this 35-hour (5-day) course will allow you to discover the basics of pastry making. Ready to become the king of the oven? The cost of this week of training is 1 296 €.
- Viennoiserie basics: in 3 days (21h), you will learn the basics of viennoiserie. Croissant, pain au chocolat... You will discover all you need to know to prepare a French breakfast! The cost of this course is 779 €.
- The basics of ice cream making: ice cream, sorbets... you dream of making delicious frozen desserts? This course is for you! The cost of this course is 756 €.
- The basics of chocolate making: tempering, dipping, coating... Chocolate will no longer hold any secrets for you! The cost of this training is 756 €.
At the end of each course, you will leave with the recipe cards that will allow you to reproduce them at home.
These trainings can be financed in a personal way but also via the personal account of Training (CPF), pole employment...
For each of these courses, several dates are already available and registrations are open on the website of the Paris Bakery School.
All courses take place in person at the Paris Bakery School, in the 12th arrondissement.